Horse riding is a dangerous sport and you participate at HGFL your own risk and without any reliance on HGFL, its owners, servants or agents for the safety of yourself or your property. Due care has been taken to maintain the facilities in a safe condition, but riders must observe the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for HGFL’s use of facilities and competitions:
1. The organizers reserve the right to cancel or amend any competitions or classes in any way.
2. A ‘Riding Hat’ designed to provide protection, must be worn at all times by anyone whether or not a participant or competitor, riding anywhere at the Hill Green Farm site. Hats must reach at least one of the following standards: All PAS 015: 1998, BS EN1384: 1997 – Provided that they are BSI Kitemarked or SEI. Snell E2001 plus Snell Label with chin strap fastened so as to prevent movement
3. Bodyprotectors - a British Equestrian trade association (BEta) approved and appropriately labelled Level 3 body protector, manufactured in the year 2000 or after, is mandatory for Cross Country and whenever else a body protector is required to be worn.
4. For all competitions, the Judges decision is final. At all times, all competitors and other visitors to HGFL must ad hear to all instructions provided by stewards.
5. All persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
6. All rubbish must be disposed of in the bins provided. Lorries/ trailers are not to be skipped out onto the car park.
7. No horse/pony is to be left unattended unless secured in a lorry or trailer attached to a vehicle.
8. Dogs are Not welcome on site. Waste is to be disposed of in the bins provided.
9. At HGFL no smoking is permitted inside any of the buildings.
10. Any facilities that are damaged or seen to be damaged must be reported to the office and paid for.
11. All accidents must be reported and an accident report completed at the HGFL office.
12. PLEASE HAVE THIS INFORMATION TO HAND: Emergency Contact: Gail Allum 07971449397.
Health and Safety: HGFL has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and obey the instructions and ride at their own risk and save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of HGFL its owners, servants or agents they agree not to claim for injury, loss or damage caused to or suffered by any person, horse or pony or any other property including vehicles in connection with or arising from any activity at HGFL whether or not the said injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence of the owners or any other person or thing on the HGFL land.
DISCLAIMER - ANY INDIVIDUAL HIRING/RIDING AT HGFL FACILITIES DO SO ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK